Pool Opening Services
Pool Opening Services for Bergen, Orange, Rockland, & Westchester Counties
We are fully booked and no longer taking opening requests for the 2022 season. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.
When spring rolls around, make sure your pool is ready. B&B Pool and Spa Center offers pool opening services to ensure your pool is ready to swim in spring. Our competitively-priced swimming pool opening services include the following:
Please make all equipment accessible, otherwise, a $110 return charge will apply.
Here are the steps to schedule your pool opening service:
- Fill out the form on this page.
- Once received, we will email a quote to you.
- Once you approve the quote via email, B&B Pool and Spa Center will charge your cc on file for the 50% deposit.
- Once your cc has been charged, B&B will send you an email with a confirmed date for your service.
- PAYMENT: A 50% deposit is required. A 50% deposit with the return of the Service Agreement will reserve your place in our schedule. Payment is due in full upon completion of work. A credit card is mandatory and will automatically be charged. All Work is COD. Other payment terms must be made with our office in advance, or work will not be done.
Note: B&B Pool and Spa Center is not responsible for any tile, cover, or equipment damage due to excessive ice or snow. Any additional work will be billed at our service rate of $75 per half hour plus materials.
Our Full Pool Opening Service Includes the Following:
- Inspect pool cover for damage
- Remove, fold, and stow winter cover
- Screw down deck grommets
- Installation of deck equipment (ladders, handrails, etc…)
- Removal of winter plugs
- Reassemble pool filter
- Start pumps and pool heater
- Prime plumbing
- Install return fittings and skimmer baskets
- **We will no longer be reinstalling diving boards**