Pool Closing Services
Pool Closing Services for Bergen, Orange, Rockland, & Westchester Counties
When winter comes around, make sure your pool is ready. B&B Pool and Spa Center offers pool closing services to ensure your pool is ready to hibernate in winter. Our competitively-priced swimming pool closing services include the following:
Please make all equipment accessible, otherwise, a $150 return charge will apply.
- Auto-fill shut-offs inside the home must be accessible, otherwise, a $150 return charge will apply. Prior to closing, the pool must be clean, free of debris, and chemically balanced to prevent damage to your pool finish. The water level must be lowered. Pools with a mesh cover require periodic removal of rain accumulation.
- Water and debris should be kept to a minimum in pools with a solid cover. Chemicals should be stored in a clean/dry area away from ladders, pumps, etc.
Here are the steps to schedule your pool opening or closing service:
- Fill out the form on this page.
- Once received, we will email a quote to you.
- Once you approve the quote via email, B&B Pool and Spa Center will charge your cc on file for the 50% deposit.
- Once your cc has been charged, B&B will send you an email with a confirmed date for your service.
- PAYMENT: A 50% deposit is required. A 50% deposit with the return of the Service Agreement will reserve your place in our schedule. Payment is due in full upon completion of work. A credit card is mandatory and will automatically be charged. All Work is COD. Other payment terms must be made with our office in advance, or work will not be done.
Note: B&B Pool and Spa Center is not responsible for any tile, cover, or equipment damage due to excessive ice or snow. Any additional work will be billed at our service rate of $85 per half hour plus materials.